CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

-Recently-

This few day is quite busy to prepare my next week Introduction To Accounting exam..
By the way, i am going back tomorrow and will reach at night tomorrow..
After this week maybe i will so busy with my examination
then no chance to back hometown until my semester break..
I am so miss my mummy and daddy..
For sure also very miss my boy..
I love my home more than before..
After i leave my house to study i only realise that my home is warm and sweet..
My mum and my dad is a 100percent perfect parents..
They give me alot of care and love..
They support me all the time and scold me all the time cause to let me know the mistake i have make and let me make it better..
I love my parents..
They lend me their hand anytime when i need them..
I am a big big girl now..
I want to be more mature..
Anyway..you break our promise again..
But its ok..I am start to learning be mature and not to be small gas anymore..
Maybe this is u want me to be^^
Stop writing here..
C:



Chien&Yeong
ForeverLove

No comments:

Post a Comment