CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pressure~!!

Recently alot of homework and course work..
I feel so stress with that
I here haven finish yet the homework then there have a new homework again..
And those is so difficult..
Wondering is it i should withdraw it?
But...today i went to college
I saw alot of senior wearing their convo uniform and wearing the graduate hat..
I wish i will wear it too after 2 year..
But can i?
I know that every parent also hope their children can wear it..
Because they will feel proud^^
Anyway, the next i have to worry about is next thursday Quantitative Studies test..
And the coming dancing competition on august 13..
What a busy college i had..
Isshh~~


By the way, received a warm call from my dad just now..
When i pick up the phone and start chating with my dad
My tear drop down without control..
I very miss my dad and mum..
While chating, my dad keep ask me how am i and have to learn take care myself..
He wondering is it i enough money use and how about my health..
He is a superman in my heart..
She is a superwoman in my heart..
They both are so important in my heart and forever is no.1 in my heart..
I feel so proud while talking about my parent to my friend..
I am proud because of i have a good dad and mum..
They both give me what i want..
I will get the thing what i want from my dad..
The thing i think to get it, no need 1day..
My dad will buy it for me..
The food i think to eat,
the other day my mum will cook for me even my mum din cook it before..
My family is full of warm and sweetness..
I never got chance to cant get the thing that i wish to have..C:
Last few day, I sent a photo that i wearing formal wear to my dad and mum..
They reply me ' u are beauty my bao bei'
Both of them are so cute..
I keep laughing with the sweetness..
I love them so so so much until i cant imagine..
My dad and mum, I cant only use those few word to describe them
Because there is no any word can descride both of them in my heart..
Both of them are too best and perfect in my life..
I am the most lucky child in the world
Because i have a home sweet home and my cute dad and mum..
I will appreciate my lovely dad and mum and what i have now..

I LOVE YOU, YOU LOVE ME, WE ARE HAPPY FAMILY~

Meanwhile, my boy also important for me..
He is no.2 in my heart..
He take good care for me anytime..
He support me all the time when i face trouble..
He is another man i love the most too..
I miss the time when together with u my dear..
I miss the time when we meet then you will give me a long warm hug first only go out..
I miss the time you give me a short kiss when we meet..
I wish before august 5 i can settle down all the thing..
After that i can back hometown to pui my boy study..
Even just a few day,
but can see him and sit beside him to lay on his shoulder is enough for me..
Thanks my boy give me all the warm from him..
I can feel how important am i in your heart..
You never leave me away
You never push out me in your heart any second..
I need you..
Thanks my boy because you din break our promise again..
We have a happy life right now..
I like the way when i Wake up in the early morning,
the first i saw your msg to wake me up..
You are a good bf for me..
I will appreciate you until the end of my life..
I will follow you go everywhere you wish to go..
I want to let you know i will by your side to care you..
I like to lay on you this forever..
You more care me and more love me than before..
I get what i cant get when last time together with you now..
You give me the thing what i want..
The distance is good for us,
Because we can know how much we need each other..
The distance is a good experiment to test our love is how deep..
I will never live without you and this you promise me my dear..
MmmUuuacckkzz~~~~~

I am the only who always stand beside you and you too~

Chien&Yeong
WishCanSeeYouAfterTwoWeek

3 comments:

  1. Don't give up, my dear friend..!!
    I will always support you too..
    If got any problems, I can help you to find the solution..Cheer up..!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. weee~~~thanks my dearest friend..
    I feel proud because of u this sei dong..
    Love you^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe...Best friend forever...
    Love you too...^_^

    ReplyDelete