CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Belated 4th Anniversary To My Dear


Yesterday, our 4th Anniversary..
I cant celebrate our 4th anniversary on 30/06
But on last saturday,
I already secretly go back hometown to give surprise my dear
and early celebrate our 4th anniversary with my boy..
So sorry to my boy coz i cheat him i cant back on last week^^
The everything i wan to say is already write in the card..
I wish we have more anniversary to celebrate..

Meanwhile, i also wan to say sorry to my dear..
I cant let you with the happy mood to pass our 4th anniversary yesterday..
I know you dun have thing wan to say with me..
But i hope you can still enjoy with me..
Sorry for what i did wrong..
I wont do it again..
I dun wan you to not happy because of me..
My hurt is not less than your hurt dear..
I wish you will same like me forgive you like that to forgive me..
I am so sorry and i love you..

Anyway, is so late now..
Will update again tomorrow..
Good night to who view my blog..
And good night to my dear..
Wish to have a sweet dreams with you^^

I wont leave you until you leave me


Chien&Yeong
I am stress~!

No comments:

Post a Comment