CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Busy Life~

Recently alot of homework and coursework have to complete in the same time
Nervous about next tuesday presentation and friday coursework 2..
I have alot of thing cant catch up..
I wondering is it i can pass all the subject when exam?
If i really cant catch up, i think maybe i will stop continue study..
Maybe i am more suitable in saloon..
But i will try to do the best..
Anyway, i still have 2 month only can back hometown and see my boy
But when i back hometown that time my boy have trial stpm..
Cant everyday hang out with him and disturd him..
Our future is more important than go out...^^
I will stay at your side to support you my dear..
Now i only realize that the distance wont make any problem for us..
We still can have a happy life with each other..
We start to enter the welfare life..
Mmmuaacckkzzz...

OurLoveStoryBecomeMoreMeaningful~♥



Chien&Yeong
HopeOurPromiseWillComeTrue

No comments:

Post a Comment