CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 2, 2010

MyLife

I feel confuse in my life now..
The medicine is control-ing my life..
I cant live without them..
I hate them..
How come i will so weak??
I not only weak in my health,
I also weak in my love..
I cant even let my boy happy always..
I dun know how to make our love getting better than before..
I have no idea at all..
What should i do?
Should i leave you and let you find your true love?
I am not suitable for you..
You also already tired..
You also dun know how to talk with me dy..
I know i like to simply think,
But i already try to dun think so much..
I cant do it..
I lose my confident..
I know we both also break our promise before..
I too like to paste at your side and didnt think to leave you any second..
We from other world..
Your style and my style are not same..
I will try my best to be what you want me to be..
I will try to accept the everything..
I will try to like other people gf like that be mature..
I wont let you say i am not mature anymore..
I will try my best to keep our relationship sweet like last time..
I will do the best until the day u leave me away......


We will back to the sweet day


Chien&Yeong
I TRUST I CAN~!


No comments:

Post a Comment