CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

HomeSweetHome



Hello Kuantan^^is at home sweet home now..
Will be back KL again on sunday..
Is feeling good coz friday dun have class..^^
But this sem is harder than previous..
Have to add oil^^
I dun want to failed any subject this sem..
Well, my second sem result is 2A 3B^^GPA is 3.25
Is surprise get this result..
I know i can do it well in this sem..

Besides that, this time come can get back baby-yari-
my baby enter hospital last week..
Hubby help me to send go and take back..
Thanks my hubby..
But so sad my baby give the doctor take to operation..
Left a nick on my baby body...
Aikzz...Sorry to my baby that i didnt appreciate her
And let her cant function..TT
But now, i will take care of you...<3

By the way, my hubby come KL find me last friday..
Coz my hubby is coming to kl study,
So i bring him go walk walk..^^
Friday my hubby reach kl at 11.45am..
Then we go back my house and put thing..
Coz of rainy day, so we change plan..
We go Berjaya Times Square and sungai wang shopping..
We go watch movie -I am Number 4-
Not bad this movie..
After movie, we go Bar.B.Q Plaza take our dinner..^^
Yummy..So nice..Will go again next time^^
Before go back, we go giant buy ingredient..
Coz i promise hubby will cook 'min fan gou' for him..^^
Saturday, cook breakfast for my hubby..
Then go out at afternoon to go Petaling Street have a walk..
Evening, we go back house and i cook for my hubby eat..^^
Sunday, hug hug my hubby slp slp till 12pm only wake up..
But my hubby bus go back kuantan is 2pm..
We need to early 1 hour go there from my house..
Then we quickly bath and eat..
Sharpe 1pm we go Lrt Station..
Lucky reach Bus Station at 1.50pm..
Before hubby go in bus, he give me a goodbye Kiss..*Shy
Anyway, my hubby is coming to kl more 2 week..
He stay in my condominium..
he is floor 11 and i am floor 6..
But we still can meet everyday..^^...<3

Here is the photo that we took on last week:
Lao Gong And Lao Por...<3>My Husband...<3

Fatty Me...<3

Yummy^^

We finished the food...^^

Hubby Bar.B.Q -ing...<3

Just act only actually..I already full on that time^^

Chien&Yeong
Our life is meaningful..<3

No comments:

Post a Comment