CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

生日快乐。我对自己说

17.03.2011^^
Today is my big day..
Become 19years old start from today..
Oh my god....I am become older and older dy..
Can the time stop down???Aikzz~
Anyway, happy birthday to myself..
And also my housemate-deric-
He same birthday with me^^
So ngam..
Wish my dreams come true^^

This year birthday have slightly different with last year..
Coz this year babe no accompany me
and this is the 1st year i alone in the house mostly the time..
Where are you when i need you?
Well, thanks my beloved
classmate, old friend, cousin, ji muii, aunt and parents for wishing me^^
Really touchful birthday i had this year..
The first wishes at sharpe 12am is my ji muii- Sook wen-
Is tear drop down when hear her voice and her wishes..
Thanks my 2 best friend-elaine and mei yee- for gave me the special present..
Really like it so much and make me laugh when i saw the rabbit..
Thanks DBF group 3 to celebrate my birthday^^
Especially thanks hooi pui, jia yie,shook pin,jun hong,wai kin and elaine for call me and sing birthday song to me..
The second time tear drop when heard that u all gonna sing song to me^^
Thanks so much my classmate -Alice- also for accompany eat lunch today and treat me eat cake at secret recipe..And some funny thing happen when we going back house..^^
Anyway, is not so enjoy on birthday..
Is crying all the time coz of feeling alone..
Hate the feeling..TT
I really need you but you are not here..
Here is the photo while my birthday:

Cutting cake at College...
Bite-ing up the candle...^^
Present:Starbucks cup from 2nd bro^^
Present: Saw this rabbit b4? From elaine and mei yee^^
Love the rabbit^^

Took these photo when at ShabuOne^^:
Me, Elaine And Mei Yee^^
Jia Yie -lao por-, Kecy And Shook Pin...<3
Hooi Pui And Me^^
Alice And Me^^

Took when at secret recipe with Alice:
Eating the cake treat by Alice^^
Alice holding her meal^^

That's all for my birthday..
Wish that not only like that....
Lastly, thanks again all the people for wishing me..
Love you all and thanks you so much^^


Chien&Yeong
A painful birthday...








No comments:

Post a Comment