CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 28, 2011

War

Oops..Twinkle twinkle eye...
Semester 3 is going to end soon..
Means that the war is coming soon^^
War??For sure is examination..
Well, this semester assignment and mid-term exam result is not so high mark..
Coz of my lazy??I have to control it..
I dun want lazy anymore..
I cant make my parents disappointed..
Add oil Ng Kar Chien..
You are the best...
Anyway, will update my blog again after exam^^
After exam i can back hometown and have my semester break..
Left my hubby at KL..
3 week cant see him...TT
But its is good for us...
Stay too near then dun have miss each other that feeling..
Maybe semester break can have the feeling...<3
Hope that my Semester break fast fast end^^
Then i can see my hubby back...<3
But i already promise hubby i will learn to be independent..
Coz my hubby will be busy all the time..
Cant accompany me...TT
Hope that i can do it..
Good Luck everyone^^

Chien&Yeong
思念是一种爱

No comments:

Post a Comment