CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

MyLife

My life??Oops.....
Mylife is bad now..
Just failed my test on monday..
But is ok, i have the feel b4..
So now i still can control it..
Anyway, goodluck to my friend who also failed the test..
We add oil together!!!~


Anyway, last friday back hometown with bro to celebrate dad birthday..
We went to The Zenith Hotel eat buffet..
The buffet just only need to use 1word to describe
That is 'bad'!!!!

There dun have anything is fresh and mostly is refreshment..

The food just normal..

Nothing special!!!

Still need so cost 1person RM80++!!!

We eat till 10something then go home..
Hubby accompany me study until 12something...<3>
Go there have took alot of photo with family and hubby^^

Here is the photo:
The part of the Zenith Hotel Lobby..
The buffet view...
Me and hubby...<3
2nd bro, sister,daddy,mummy,me and hubby...<3
Took by sister...
Mummy and hubby...<3
Me and daddy...<3
Me and hubby...<3
Took outside toilet...
Husband and Wife...<3
Hubby...<3>KecyNg...<3
Took at the lobby sofa...<3

Besides that, today my classmate give me a surprise and unforgettable birthday..
Really thanks them so much..
Is proud to know they all...^^
Thats all for today..
Is going to shopping tomorrow with classmate...^^
Goodnight everyone and my lovely hubby..<3>
Chien&Yeong
Miss Euu <3

No comments:

Post a Comment