CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Belated Birthday Present

My birthday had passed 1week more..
But here is still have my belated birthday present^^

Converse Bag from my Lovely Hubby...<3

Love Necklace from my 2 best fren XinKeo And Esther^^
Face mask and girl tissue from my Lao por -JiaYie,my 2 daughter-ShookPin And HooiPui, My Grandaughter-RhuiYan^^
Girls Panties from my Aunty^^
Nipple Phone Charm from my daughter-Suky^^

Still have 2 more belated birthday present at my hometown..
When i go back only take a photo and post it up ya..
The 1 of the present is give by my Sor por Ryue ryue-A watch i think...<3 Another 1 is give by my ji muii-Coco and Yoyo-Its a hand made soap i think..<3 Anyway, really thanks you all so much so much..
This year birthday received alot of present and surprise..
Coz of you all, i never feel alone..^^
Chien&Yeong
Full of love in my life^^

No comments:

Post a Comment