CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

-Sick-

Sorethroat , cough and flu =.=''
Is getting scold by my hubby coz of i sick ^^
So sorry to my boy coz make him worry and angry
because i din rest well when sick..
He is so fierce but i like it..
I Can feel how much he care for my everything..
Feel so welfare because of him stay at my side any time..
I am going back next friday to celebrate father's day and to hang out with my boy
I miss him so much..
Wish can have a coming happy day with my hubby and
Wish the time pass slow abit please..
Left 16 day is me and my hubby together 4 year dy..
So sad that cant celebrate with him..
I wish we will happy forever and the temperature never go down..



Chien&Yeong
Mmmuaacckkzkz
I Love You With My True Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment