CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

-Kuantan Tomorrow-

I am going kuantan tomorrow for attend my sister wedding..
This time go back cant go out with my boy..
Because he is coming kl!!
I go back then he come here..
Haizz..
What a bad school choose the time when i back hometown then bring them come kl to visit the university..
Have to wait next time i go back only can see my boy dy..
So sad..I miss him alot..
But nevermind,i will try to arrange my time to go back kuantan teman my lovely hubby..
My dear also dun sad sad dy ya..Mmuuaacckkzzz^^
By the way,thanks my husband yesterday wait me do finish homwork until 12+am..
My heart so pain because of me then make my boy cant rest early..
I love you dear..The love to you is cant imagine and is never can count how much i love you..
You can give me the love i wan and the care i like..
I really need you so much in my life..
You are my only one..
More 3 week is our 4th anniversary dy..
I think i will so busy to do my assignment and homework,cant go back and celebrate with you dy my dear..
But we still got so long time can celebrate our next or every anniversary..
This i promise you my beloved one..
Lets the time go make our love more deeply ya dear..


Chien&Yeong
I ReallyMissYouSoMuch

No comments:

Post a Comment