CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 4, 2010

-Hello Kuantan-

Today after my class,myself sit taxi to go bus station..
I feel i am so brave with that..
I so lucky can back with safety..
And lukcy i meet the friendly taxi uncle..
We chat until reach at the bus station..
Reach at the bus station,I knew a new friends that same college with me..
She also wan to go back kuantan..
So good have new friend pui me..
Anyway,my boy reach kl at 12.30pm just now..
So bad there dun have line,so cant chat with my boy dy..
Haizz..What a cheap digi line..
Is worrying my boy..
And i also worrying about my health..
What happen to my heart,my lung and my nose??
Seem like so serious than before dy..
I hope i can have a healthy health..
I dun wan to make my boy so worry me..
And when i sick,he will scold me..C:
I like he scold me when he know i am sick..
Coz he is soooooo cute....
This few day keep ask my boy to buy thing give me when he go shopping^^
But he dun wan buy for me..
He is soooo naughty..
Always bully me..T.T
Nevermind,I will ngao gai until he buy for me..
Ngiak Ngiak^^
Mmmuaacckkzzz..Love him so much..
Now just can wait for him to come back teman me chat^^



Chien&Yeong
HateTheYellowMan

No comments:

Post a Comment