CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 9, 2009

IMissYou



I miss you so much

I miss your everything
I miss your sound
I miss when you care me,scold me and luv me that sound
I am so sorry
I cant stand anymore
I lose my confident
and i can't face this world anymore
I hope to be blind , mute and deaf
Just this is the way i wont hurt anyone
and no one can hear my sound anymore
I can live in my own world
Last time when i cried
You will tam me until i stop my cried
But now
You won't have that endure anymore
You won't care for wat i cried
You won't hug me tightly as you can
You won't love me deeply as you can
Love need contain everything what we had done before
When you did wrong thing
Despite how many time you did wrong
I will forgive you
I will forgive you without any count
I won't say something to hurt you
I won't tired with that every sentence i repeat and repeat
I won't tired to scold you when you non stop do wrong thing
Because i love you
I use my contain to forgive the everything
I don't want to see you alone
I want to by your side to let you know i am here
I forgive and forgive without tired and i am still so love you more than last time
I really did it
We had did alot of thing to hurt each other
and i never abandon our love
I really got appreciate your everything include your heart
Did you??
Can you??
I just can say sorry to you
For what i did it
I don't want to live without you
Are you??
I will wait for one day you find a girl that won't hurt you so much
I will leave you on that day
As i said:i wont say that i will love you forever,but i will say i will love you until you won't love me anymore..
My dearest
You are my only one
Am i??
I like to hold your hand as tightly as i can
I worry i will sudden lose you in my life
I don't want to be regret
I will try to not let you feel regret with me
Is it i am not a good girlfriend?
But i had try to be the good girlfriend
I don't know what i still can done for you
I really is already try my best
p/s : Sorry , I Love You
Please be happy
i don't want to see you sad
i don't want you angry because of me
I am not the best




No comments:

Post a Comment