CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

ILoveYou



Review back what you wrote to me last time

I am touch and happy
Because you love me deeply last time
Now
I love you more than you love me
I miss you more than you miss me
I know i am not important in your heart
But you are the most important in my heart
I love you my dear
I remember that last time you said before you so love me
You hope to see me everyday
You wont luv other girl anymore
You wont care other girlfriend if next time i leave you
You wont mind her nearest boy
You wont mind her everything
Except me
But
Now you already wont mind my thing
Wont care for me
Wont scold me when i did wrong thing
Is it you dont love me already??
Just same with you tell me last time
I am scare
I feel alone
You let me alone
Where are you??
I can't see you when i hope to see you~

No comments:

Post a Comment