CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

-TheSecondDay-


The second day of my college life
What a suck day is that
Is feel tired when walk around the whole skull with the hot weather
Oh my god
But is happy because i knew some new friends
Anyway
I am so miss my lovely hubby and parents and KUANTAN
I feel lonely at here coz without any care and love
I am so regret with i not hardworking when i secondary skull
I will be hardworking if the time can back to the first
But i know its impossible
I swear that i will do the best in my college
I will study hard and wont have second chance to let myself regret
I promise to myself that i will earn more money to give my parents
Now
Everyday wake up in the early morning
The first thing have to worry about is money
Everything is need money to get it
My heart is blooding
By the way,
I saw something today that i dun hope to saw at all
But its ok
Close one eye and open one eye
You also need freedom dear
The most important between us is -trust-
I love Euu
Mmuacckzzz
Hope that you wont do it again my boy




Chien&Yeong
-LoveYouAlways-




No comments:

Post a Comment