CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 14, 2010

-MyDiary-


Finally i reach hometown yesterday night..Something happen between us again and the problem is never solve start from the day i together with you..We really is a weird couple,maybe coz of both of us is a weird person so we just match..But it is not good i think..I am trying to close one of my eyes but at last i cant..i cant control to think the negative thing..You break my promise again and again..I am boring to hear that you say you wont do it again..Should i give you chance again??Anyway,i wish to solve the problem between us as fast as we can..

I feel that this world is changing..nowadays,those kid start from 4 years old is already know to online..Last time of us dun even can press a alphabet in a minute..Last time of us only know to play stupid game..Now those kid know to play facebook and online game..Now those kid talking like a adult..Amazing!I am worry about next time when i born a baby and is it the baby will straight away call me mummy without any teaching??Dun really dare to think about it..

Lets talk about my college..The college is big until i have to go find the hall by college maps early half an hour before the class start..I run until i feel no feeling with breathing..I feel so bad when at college..Coz i miss my mum dishes so much and miss my bed..I really dun hope to go back college again and i know its impossible..But i really cant stop thinking my home sweet home..When i enter the lecturer hall,i cant believe i am already in college..My college rule is make me stress because the rule is i have to talk english all the time,if not i will get fine..huh..I have to improve my english start from now..i realize the time really pass fastest until i cant accept i am already 18 years old..I know i am starting to walk in to future..I have to plan my future,but i have no idea with that..Sometime i sit down and see around the college,i feel i am in dreaming because i really dun dare to accept the truth..How stupid am i..Anyway,i am wondering about my health..my head is ache everyday suddenly..Its make me feel boring when i headache because i will stop to do anything and lay at the bed..And i am so moody because i forget to bring my medicine back..I left it at kl..I cant simply eat without the medicine..haizz..Is time to stop writing now..


*I Am Getting Biggest And Biggest



Start Fall In Love With -Canon-
Delighting you always



Chien
&Yeong
Should i?

No comments:

Post a Comment