CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

-HappyDay-



Is back at kl again..I feel that the happy time mostly will passed faster than unhappy time..Anyway,Thanks my hubby borrow me his revision time to teman me go shopping and watch movie..Mmuackz..Have a super hyper sweet and happy day with my hubby this few day.. On saturday go shopping and watch movie with hubby..Before go out with hubby still have to go the naughty boy house to help him iron his shirt..So pity lar me..Not really easy to be a wife..C:^^Then today morning wake my hubby up to prepared his thing.. After that hubby fetch me go eat my breakfast with my dad and bro..Thanks my hubby fetch me and eat breakfast with my family ya^^After the breakfast then hubby fetch me home and come my house to teman me keep my stuff and ready to go back kl..Sure while keeping my thing,i ask hubby to be camwore with me..xD^^This time hubby cant fetch me go bus station coz he dun have car to use..But hubby give me a warm hug and sweet kiss before he go back his house^^I am so happy coz have a nice dating time with my beloved boy..



I can feel how deeply you love me because you kiss me hardly as you can



Chien&Yeong
Hope I CanFasterGoBackAndDateWithMyBoy

No comments:

Post a Comment