CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Second day kl half day trip- Full house

29.10.2010
This morning, i bring my ji muii go visit my college..
And coz i have a important class have to attend so they wait me finish class at my college..
After my class, we went to sunway pyramid to eat brunch^^
When we reach sunway pyramid, i bring my ji muii go full house..
There is a romantic and high class view cafe..

Inside thr design as a house..
The furniture all in white colour..

Full of romantic feel..
The food is not bad and not so expensive also even the look as a high class cafe..

Will go thr again if got time^^
Here is the photo:

A nice design cafe^^
Momo and Yoyo sit on the sofa at full house^^
Ancle Thomas^^
Aunty Tracy^^
The cute puppy doll^^
The bath bowl inside full house^^
My meal -mushroom spaghetti- and the full house menu^^
Eating my spaghetti^^
Our meal^^
Yummy^^
Momo and Yoyo^^
Wearing the sun glasses that sale at full house^^
Momo and Yoyo wearing the hair band^^
Like going to hawaii^^
The cake and tart sell on full house^^

After eat brunch at full house..
Then we go shopping and take some photo in toilet..^^
The Camwore^^
Momo and Yoyo^^

That's all for 29.10.2010..
Time passed fast..
But is so enjoy with my ji muii..
Besides that, wish that will got chance to go full house again with my hubby^^
Because thr more suitable for couple to visit..

Anyway, Stop writing here..
Everything had become memorise^^



No comments:

Post a Comment