CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 18, 2010

My Diary

Well..almost 2 week i din update my lovely bloggie..
Today finished my macroeconomics cousework 1..
It is still ok for me..
Tomorrow is my english presentation day..The topic i present about is 'what is
'..
After tomorrow i can relax for awhile dy^^
Besides that, my johor ji muii is coming to kl tomorrow..
We will celebrate my ji muii birthday again with them..
Is happy to waiting for tomorrow coming..Wee~~
Well, i am going back to hometown next Thursday afternoon..

Or maybe will back on Wednesday..
Because of my lecturer still not yet confirm yet is it the class will be cancel..
I hope will cancel then i can early 1 day to back my hometown^^
Miss my beloved dad and mum so much..
For sure, miss my hubby too^^
This time back same as previous
Is fully book by my hubby and my family..
Almost 1 month din see my boy dy..T.T
Thanks my hubby too coz he is going to seat for stpm
But he still teman me when i go back..

I wish that go out with hubby can let my hubby release stress..
Hope we will have a wonderful dating on next week..

I will by my hubby side to help my boy plus oil..
I will appear at your side anytime when u need me my honey..^^
Stop here..is time to practice my presentation..

Lost between us will always be an incomplete

Chien
Yeong
I will always be there for euu

No comments:

Post a Comment