CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

25 / 11 / 2009

In the afternoon
Sit in exam hall
Taking my add math paper 2
Look at the outside
The weather is hot n full of sunshine
After the 1minute
The sky turn black
And rainy heavily
Weather turn to cold

Even the weather
We cant guess it
We dun know the next minute will rain or will be sunshine
We also dun know the next minute we will alive or death
We are not god
We must want to learn to appreciate what we have now
God give chance to us meet our love one
God give chance to us take good care of the world in a limited time

After the limited time
We will leave the wonderful world
We will leave our love one
We will lost the everything

I am scared when i watch the movie named 2012
I am worry about it
I am hope to be lucky to alive
I dun wan to lost anything in my life
Include my parents,my sibling and my lover..

I start to have a wish from now
Until the end of my life....................................................................................


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

25/11/2009
Happy Birthday To My Hubby
All my love is already in the thing i gave you
Hope you will realize how much i will be love you this forever^^



No comments:

Post a Comment