CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 20, 2010

Trip To Pulau Langkawi~

Finally...I'm back..
Lazy to update my blog this few week..
Huh...
By The way, i had my 4days 3 night trip to pulau langkawi on 09-12/09/10..
Here some photo took by my brother..

Dad driving to klia

In the aeroplane, on the way to langkawi^^

In the crocodile farm watching ccrocodile show^^

In the Langkawi UnderWaterWorld

A gang of cute penguin in the UnderWater World

SeaDragon NOT SeaHorse^^

Before sit cable car took a photo^^

Langkawi Eagle^^

The night view in langkawi from my hotel^^

Waiting to back klia^^

Took a photo before leave langkawi^^

Well...here just some photo upload..
Coz had 500++photo^^
Anyway...Is is a nice trip for me..
And it also is a tiring trip coz we had journey all of the part of langkawi..
And i also brought alot of chocolate souvenir for my friend^^
Is going to end now..
Update my blog again tomorrow..
Good night my dear and everyone..



Chien&Yeong
Have A Sweet Dreams


No comments:

Post a Comment