CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

WhenThereWasMeAndYou

Tell me that u need me
tell me that u care
Tell me that u love me and i will be there
I will be there for you
This i promise
I will never leave you
I will stay here with you
I am in love with you~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The time 11.15pm now..
My brain was appear this lyric
My heart is thinking of you
I wish to see you dear
I am really miss you
Hope tomorrow can hug you
Hold your hand as tightly as i wish
I like the everything you did on me
You become more care me from last time
I really like that feeling
I love you~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something happen on you and him yesterday..
As i know
You both is coz some problem
In my opinion both of you have wrong at all
Girl:you should give some freedom for your boy
Boy:you should find sometime for your girl
Appreciate what you have now
Dun regret after u make the decision~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conclusion: I am still so in love with my boy..My love for you still increasing..
Never and never decrease before..I neEd you..

-Chien@Yeong-

No comments:

Post a Comment