CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 2, 2011

24-31.12.2010 About Our Love Story Part 1

24.12.2010
Reach hometown around 7pm.
Then my hubby come bus station fetch me back house^^
Back house bath and prepare everything ready to go out countdown with hubby^^
8pm, turn i go hubby house fetch him.
After that we go east coast mall buy movie ticket -Narnia-9.50pm.
Then we go sushi king eat dinner^^
Love my hubby always hug me and hold me tighly tightly all the time..
Watch till 11something, we go red flora yam cha and countdown..
There no countdown event as last year..
Till 1something, Fetch hubby home..
Get a sweet good night kiss from my hubby^^
This day end^^<3>

25.12.2010
Hubby parents call me to eat lunch with them at 1pm.
But coz of i eat breakfast till so full dy so din go with them.
Night i go my sister house party. Her little henry baby full moon. Congratz~
Around 10.30, hubby come my house to fetch me go yam cha at just relax^^
My honey babe angry me Coz of i only pui him few hour on Christmas day..TT
Sorry to my beloved husband.. At last hubby forgive me..<3>
Around 12something, hubby fetch me home..
When reach house, i hug my hubby tightly and kiss him deeply..<3>
Then i promise hubby i will pui him tomorrow-26.12.2010
My hubby give me a deep good night kiss too^^<3>
This day end^^

26.12.2010

Around 2 something, hubby come and fetch me go his house help him iron shirt^^
When i finish iron shirt, my hubby give me a surprise..
He buy a Christmas present for me..
Is a shirt..Like it so much..<3>After iron shirt, hubby fetch me go east coast mall^^
Kuantan dun have place to go..Lolz..
We buy movie ticket-Gulliver's Travels-10.30pm..
Hubby pui me go carrefour buy my thing..
We till around 7 something then go secret recipe eat dinner^^
Because i think to eat cake..XD
But at last We both eat fish and Chip till so full jor..
Coz of we still have alot of time..
Then we sit at secret recipe chit-chat and be cam wore till 9something^^
Love my hubby hug me all the time..
Feel alot of caring from him..
He is change become more 体贴..<3>
Around 12something finish movie..
Hubby fetch me home and give me a sweet kiss..<3>
Here is the photo:Husband and Wife -Take 1-
Husband and Wife -Take 2-
My Fat Hao geh Sor Lou <3>Me......Chien

Take these photo at east coast mall when waiting movie time:
Black & White.....<3>Our hand never separate^^

27.12.2010
Morning wake my hubby up then i go help mum do chores..
Afternoon go pay my house utilities bill..
Around 3something, hubby call me to go eat keropok..@@
Hubby come and fetch me on 4pm..
We go alor akar there buy keropok then go taman gelora eat^^
Before go taman gelora, i bring bby to go see my grandma house..
Coz the keropok stall near my grandma house^^
Reach taman gelora around 4and half..
We find a place sit down and eat those junk food..XD
After eat, we go walk the stone road..
Pain till we scream out and laugh each other..^^
Walk till half we really cant tahan dy,
then straightly wear back slipper then go running place walk walk^^
We walk to the Lover Bridge, then i jump on the bridge..
Got some fun..XD
After that we play those exercise machine..
Hubby so bad still say want go scare those kid
Coz those kid play the machine then we cant play..^^
Give my hubby scold coz i always turn the machine till faint..XD
Love his caring..So cute^^
We play till 6pm then continue go have a walk..
7pm hubby fetch me home..
Night 9something hubby come and fetch me go his house..
We play inside his room and be cam wore using webcam..XD
Around 12something, rainy heavily..
Coz of worry my hubby drive me home cant see
Then i call bro come and fetch me..
Bro 1am++ only come..So late..
Reach house and slp with my hubby..
This day end...<3another>
Here is the Photo:
<3...>Skinny Sor Lou^^
Side By Side..<3
背对背拥抱...<3
My Hyper Active Geh Husband^^
So Match..hahaha..XD

Chien@Yeong
To Be Continue

No comments:

Post a Comment