CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

MissYouSoMuch MyBelovedOne...Yeong


my big baby sha zhu..

Baby really miss u so much till i cant imagine..i luv u till cant live without u..

i dun know whether u will luv me n miss me til same alike me or not..i juz wan forever be silent stay at ur side to luv u..i hope the everything that we promise each other will implement in our life..i need u when i am lonely..i wan u to stay at my side care me n tam me when i not happy..i scare when i am crying no ones to hug me till tightly like u my husband..i give my everything and my heart to you..i will be angel to stand around u..i know that no one who loves you like i do..i wan i am the most special n most luvly in ur heart..i will never leave you and i will stay here with you..please hold me close forever  dear..i wan u every night appear in my dreams..how do i live without u n how do i breath without u..u are the one i will luv forever..no other ppl will come out  between each other..we will live in our sweet memories n live in each other heart forever..we cant decide next time we will study in which skull and how far..but..we can decide that our LOVE never change tis forever..i really so happy n so welfare becoz of u my luvly lao gong..becoz of u appear in my life can let me wont feel lonely in tis world..at least still got u luving me..we wan forever cherish each other..

i really love u very much my yeong lao gong..Mmmuacckkkzzz..

forever in love with you~~
   

2 comments: